Tofu Turkey Tofu Turkey

Awesome!

Thats pretty badass that my music got used, and even a thing where it got daily 4th!

I like it, its alost like Legend of Zelda like the guy before me said.

Otherwise good job, and thanks.

LilDwarf responds:

You're welcome. I thought your music fit well in the gameplay. Thanks for the review.

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

Hoooorayyyyyyyyy B-....

I finally beat it after a lot of tries, ahha.

That very last question was so dick though :x.

I love it anyways, awesome choice of music, question originality, ALL THAT GOOD STUFF.

King of Buttons 3: UL King of Buttons 3: UL

Glitched out of game?

I purposefully went for a 0 in the music game (after you said it would be really hard to do), and when i hit it, the entire screen froze up and I lost my clicks! (tear)

Oh well. Good game otherwise, Steve is a real trooper. haha

Biggification Biggification

Fun, but gave me an arm cramp after my first game.

Yea, it was fun but kinda got tedious after awhile. (I got 4th on high score on my first try -_-)

Longcat Game Longcat Game

Fun Stuff.

Best time was 1:01:72.

Sweet.

Pico's Surprise Party Pico's Surprise Party

Madness...?

THIS IS SPARTA!

Lmfao, that was perfect. Great game too, really fun, but the pizza box guy was harder then the final guy -_-

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

It's too easy!

It was a good game. I liked the Barret, that thing lit up like the 4th of July. I would make a hard mode for you next game, this is just a bit too easy for me.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

D.N.A. = National Dyslexic Assosiation

So, this is probably one of the best flash games I've ever played. This thing kept me busy for about a week trying to beat it, and when I did, it was really awarding. I'm not sure how anyone could get stuck on this though, esp. on easy ones like #42 and someone even got stuck on #15. Oh well, I have to say that this was one of the best quizzes I've ever played. Well done.

Undercover: The Beginning Undercover: The Beginning

Idk

I thought it was kinda boring, but it has an interesting concept. Maybe a more gripping story or something along those lines would help you out.

Invasion! Invasion!

Eh.

It's ok. I mean, its way too easy to trick the planes into going into the center and spinning in a circle. I reached like 15,000 points before stopping and getting really bored. You might wanna work on like planes exploding, or even putting like a penalty for touching the sides or something.